The fourth project meeting was held in Lithuania (Vilnius) between the 06th and 07th of June2017. The meeting was organized by the Initiatives Network Association (Asociacija „Iniciatyvu tinklas”).
Its aims were:
- to analyse the issue of interim report;
- to work on the format of the brochure with good practice examples in the field of volunteering;
- to visit organisations supporting volunteering/active aging;
- to get to know good practices examples concerning the volunteering of the over 50 people ;
- to conduct a workshop: How to prepare people aged over 50 for successful volunteering?;
- to discuss current organizational issues regarding the project.