The fifth project meeting was held in Romania (Vilnius) between the 10th and 11th of October 2017. The meeting was organized by the Cluj-Napoca Volunteer Centre (Centrul de Voluntariat Cluj-Napoca).
Its aims were:
- to present and discuss the key findings of 2 surveys carried out in partner countries among the over 50 people and representatives of organizations; finding conclusions (each national team);
- to draw up conclusions and recommendations about the scope of a comprehensive training course for potential volunteers aged over 50 (round table discussion);
- to finalize the work on the brochure with good practice examples in the field of volunteering (content, visual image);
- to get to know good practices examples concerning the volunteering of the over 50 people (local expert group);
- to discuss current organizational issues regarding the project.