The sixth project meeting was held in Banska Bystrica (Slovakia) between the 20th and 21st of February 2018. The meeting was organized by the Volunteer Centre in Slovakia (Centrum dobrovolníctva, n.o.).
Its aims were:
- to summarize the WEActiveVol project in terms of its goals, activities, results;
- to present the printed brochure and developed recommendations about the scope of a comprehensive training course targeted for the over 50 people;
- to review the Sustainability Plan of the project;
- to discuss the issue of reporting, measuring the project impact/results at the final stages of the project;
- to get to know good practices examples concerning the volunteering of the over 50 people (local expert group);
- to discuss current organizational issues regarding the project.